1. The small seed of a fruit, such as an apple or an orange.
2. Something or someone wonderful.
1. One of the dots or symbols on a die, playing card, or domino.
2. Any of the diamond-shaped segments on the surface of a pineapple.
3. An insignia on the shoulder indicating an officer's rank.
1. A disease of birds marked by mucus in the mouth.
2. Any minor, nonspecific ailment in a person.
The smallest change in the exchange rate for a given currency pair. Most major currencies (except yen) are priced to the fourth decimal place, so a pip is 1/100 of one percent (.0001).
1. To defeat, especially by a narrow margin or at the last moment.
2. To hit with a gunshot.
3. To blackball.
To peep or chirp.
To break through the shell of an egg when hatching.
Rust flowers blooming
Battered container as spring
Graceful graphic pips
short forms 23rd March 2017
21 hours ago