1. the side of a coin, medal, flag, etc., that bears the principal design ( opposed to reverse).
2. the front or principal surface of anything.
3. a counterpart.
4. Logic. a proposition obtained from another by obversion.
5. facing the observer.
6. corresponding to something else as a counterpart.
7. having the base narrower than the top, as a leaf.
Stating the obverse from my alternative side, causing commotion and annoyance
You call me contrary - of course - but please consider
Where was the starting position
The true line of sight
haiku 18th October 2017
57 minutes ago