–verb (used without object)
1. to increase by natural development, as any living organism or part by assimilation of nutriment; increase in size or substance.
2. to form and increase in size by a process of inorganic accretion, as by crystallization.
3. to arise or issue as a natural development from an original happening, circumstance, or source.
4. to increase gradually in size, amount, etc.; become greater or larger; expand.
5. to become gradually attached or united by or as if by growth.
6. to come to be by degrees; become.
7. Nautical . to lie or extend in a certain direction, as an anchor cable.
–verb (used with object)
8. to cause to grow.
9. to allow to grow.
10. to cover with a growth (used in the passive)
When I grow up
I want to become a cloud designer.
5 hours ago