1. a table or register with the days of each month and week in a year.
2. any of various systems of reckoning time, especially with reference to the beginning, length, and divisions of the year.
3. a list or register, esp. one arranged chronologically, as of appointments, work to be done, or cases to be tried in a court.
4. a list, in the order to be considered, of bills, resolutions, etc., brought before a legislative body.
5. Obsolete . a guide or example.
–verb (used with object)
6. to enter in a calendar; register.
Singing days long gone
Planning a mockery
haiku 8th November 2017
1 week ago