1. the act or power of sensing with the eyes; sight.
2. the act or power of anticipating that which will or may come to be.
3. an experience in which a personage, thing, or event appears vividly or credibly to the mind, although not actually present, often under the influence of a divine or other agency: a heavenly messenger appearing in a vision.
4. something seen or otherwise perceived during such an experience.
5. a vivid, imaginative conception or anticipation: visions of wealth and glory.
6. something seen; an object of sight.
7. a scene, person, etc., of extraordinary beauty.
a.a robot analogue of human vision in which information about the environment is received by one or more video cameras and processed by computer: used in navigation by robots, in the control of automated production lines, etc.
b.a similar system for the blind that converts optical information into tactile signals.
–verb (used with object)
9. to envision
Quick vision too soon denied.
Storm dragon lurking.
21st February 2018
5 hours ago