1. a reduction or decrease in numbers, size, or strength.
2. a wearing down or weakening of resistance, esp. as a result of continuous pressure or harassment.
3. a gradual reduction in work force without firing of personnel, as when workers resign or retire and are not replaced.
4. the act of rubbing against something; friction.
5. a wearing down or away by friction; abrasion.
6. Theology. imperfect contrition.
In every single leaf.
Forests getting bald.
Question of the Month: Celebration
17 hours ago