1. air in natural motion, as that moving horizontally at any velocity along the earth's surface.
2. a gale; storm; hurricane.
3. any stream of air, as that produced by a bellows or fan.
4. air that is blown or forced to produce a musical sound in singing or playing an instrument.
5. wind instruments collectively.
6. the winds, the members of an orchestra or band who play the wind instruments.
7. breath or breathing.
8. the power of breathing freely, as during continued exertion.
9. any influential force or trend.
10 a hint or intimation.
11 air carrying an animal's odor or scent.
12 Solar wind: an emanation from the sun's corona consisting of a flow of charged particles, mainly electrons and protons, that interacts with the magnetic field of the earth and other planetary bodies.
13 empty talk; mere words.
14 vanity; conceitedness.
15 gas generated in the stomach and intestines.
16 Boxing Slang. the pit of the stomach where a blow may cause a temporary shortness of breath; solar plexus.
17 any direction of the compass.
18 a state of unconcern, recklessness, or abandon.
–verb (used with object)
19 to expose to wind or air.
20 to follow by the scent.
21 to make short of wind or breath, as by vigorous exercise.
22 to let recover breath, as by resting after exertion.
–verb (used without object)
23 to catch the scent or odour of game.
Scaring away the leaves
Scaring away worries
short forms 20th August 2017
7 hours ago