1. evaporating rapidly; passing off readily in the form of vapour.
2. tending or threatening to break out into open violence; explosive.
3. changeable; mercurial; flighty.
4. (of prices, values, etc.) tending to fluctuate sharply and regularly.
5. fleeting; transient.
6. Computers. of or pertaining to storage that does not retain data when electrical power is turned off or fails.
7. able to fly or flying.
8. a volatile substance, as a gas or solvent
Stains on this gentile marble
Despite the warding off gesture, feathery foe wins
7 hours ago