1. training or conditions imposed for the improvement of physical powers, self-control, etc.
2. systematic training in obedience to regulations and authority
3. the state of improved behaviour, etc., resulting from such training or conditions
4. punishment or chastisement
5. a system of rules for behaviour, methods of practice, etc.
6. a branch of learning or instruction
7. the laws governing members of a Church
8. a scourge of knotted cords
9. to improve or attempt to improve the behaviour, orderliness, etc., of by training, conditions, or rules10. to punish or correct
Materials into light
Light into colours
A discipline fully mastered