1 a. the act of delivering or distributing goods, mail, etc.
b. something that is delivered
2. the act of giving birth to a child
3. manner or style of utterance, especially in public speaking or recitation
4. the act of giving or transferring or the state of being given or transferred
5. the act of rescuing or state of being rescued; liberation
a. the act or manner of bowling or throwing a ball
b. the ball so delivered
7. an actual or symbolic handing over of property, a deed, etc.
8. the discharge rate of a compressor or pump
9. (in South Africa) the supply of basic services to communities deprived under apartheid
He comes round
His delivery flawless
In its proposal
She is seduced
Where are the vases
To store it all?