1. a handful or small bundle of straw, hay, or the like.
2. any thin tuft, lock, mass, etc.
3. a thin puff or streak, as of smoke; slender trace.
4. a person or thing that is small, delicate, or barely discernible
5. a whisk broom.
6. Chiefly British Dialect .
a. a pad or twist of straw, as used to rub down a horse.
b. a twisted bit of straw used as a torch.
7. a will-o'-the-wisp or ignis fatuus.
–verb (used with object)
8. to twist into a wisp.
She frees her fur of
And the like
19th March 2018
4 hours ago