–verb (used with object)
1. to mix up in a confused or bungling manner; jumble.
2. to cause to become mentally confused.
3. to cause to become confused or stupid with or as if with an intoxicating drink.
4. to make muddy or turbid, as water.
5. to mix or stir (a cocktail, chocolate, etc.).
6. Ceramics . to smooth (clay) by rubbing it on glass.
–verb (used without object)
7. to behave, proceed, or think in a confused or aimless fashion or with an air of improvisation: Some people just muddle along, waiting for their big break.
8. the state or condition of being muddled, especially a confused mental state.
9. a confused, disordered, or embarrassing condition; mess.
Too many thoughts
Muddled inside my brain
Shaken and stirred
poetry 2017 / 085
15 hours ago