1. serving to help or assist; auxiliary.
2. Medicine/Medical . utilizing drugs, radiation therapy, or other means of supplemental treatment following cancer surgery.
3. a person or thing that aids or helps.
4. anything that aids in removing or preventing a disease, especially a substance added to a prescription to aid the effect of the main ingredient.
5. Immunology . a substance admixed with an immunogen in order to elicit a more marked immune response.
Scooters as age adjuvant
Just looking at them
I become young once more.
short forms 26th March 2017
11 hours ago