–verb (used with object)
1. to set (a boat or ship) in the water.
2. to float (a newly constructed boat or ship) usually by allowing to slide down inclined ways into the water.
3. to send forth, catapult, or release, as a self-propelled vehicle or weapon.
4. to start (a person) on a course, career, etc.
5. to set going; initiate.
6. to throw; hurl.
7. to start (a new venture) or promote (a new product).
8. Computers . to start (a software program).
–verb (used without object)
9. to burst out or plunge boldly or directly into action, speech, etc.
10.to start out or forth; push out or put forth on the water.
11.the act of launching.
1. a heavy open or half-decked boat propelled by oars or by an engine.
2. a large utility boat carried by a warship.
Helping a friend
Launch her book
A new adventure
For internet sailors
"Up from the Blue" a new novel by Susan Henderson
More at LitPark
Photo du Jour - Sun Setting On The Seine
9 hours ago