–verb (used without object)
1. to roll about or lie in water, snow, mud, dust, or the like, as for refreshment.
2. to live self-indulgently; luxuriate; revel.
3. to flounder about; move along or proceed clumsily or with difficulty.
4. to surge up or billow forth, as smoke or heat.
5. an act or instance of wallowing.
6. a place in which animals wallow.
7. the indentation produced by animals wallowing
Wallow on the slope of the mountain,
Drunks too full to budge.
haiku 18th October 2017
3 days ago