–verb (used without object)
1. to roll about or lie in water, snow, mud, dust, or the like, as for refreshment.
2. to live self-indulgently; luxuriate; revel.
3. to flounder about; move along or proceed clumsily or with difficulty.
4. to surge up or billow forth, as smoke or heat.
5. an act or instance of wallowing.
6. a place in which animals wallow.
7. the indentation produced by animals wallowing
Wallow on the slope of the mountain,
Drunks too full to budge.
short forms 21st August 2017
19 hours ago