–verb (used with object)
1. to bring back into existence, use, or the like; re-establish.
2. to bring back to a former, original, or normal condition, as a building, statue, or painting.
3. to bring back to a state of health, soundness, or vigour.
4. to put back to a former place, or to a former position, rank, etc.
5. to give back; make return or restitution of (anything taken away or lost).
6. to reproduce or reconstruct (an ancient building, extinct animal, etc.) in the original state.
After the harvest,
The seasons slowly restore
Lemons into fruitful mode.
short forms 18th August 2017
1 day ago