1. The unlawful killing of one human by another, especially with premeditated malice.
2. Slang Something that is very uncomfortable, difficult, or hazardous.
3. A flock of crows.
1. To kill (another human) unlawfully.
2. To kill brutally or inhumanly.
3. To put an end to; destroy.
4. To spoil by ineptness; mutilate.
5. Slang To defeat decisively; trounce.
To commit murder.
Murder, she said
Is a game of crows
Flying above a shallow grave
Trying to pick bones
Or a fight.
poems 16th October 2017
23 hours ago