–verb (used with object)
1. to cut or chop into very small pieces.
2. to soften, moderate, or weaken (one's words), esp. for the sake of decorum or courtesy.
3. to perform or utter with affected elegance.
4. to subdivide minutely, as land or a topic for study.
–verb (used without object)
5. to walk or move with short, affectedly dainty steps.
6. Archaic. to act or speak with affected elegance.
7. something cut up very small; mincemeat.
She WON'T be his Valentine,
She made that clear:
No mincing of words with her
Although she might mince his liver.
5th December 2019
13 hours ago