1. a small Asian evergreen tree, Citrus limon, widely cultivated in warm and tropical regions, having pale green glossy leaves and edible fruits
2. the yellow oval fruit of this tree, having juicy acidic flesh rich in vitamin C
3. Also called : lemon yellow . a greenish-yellow or strong yellow colour
4. a distinctive tart flavour made from or in imitation of the lemon
5. (slang) . a person or thing considered to be useless or defective
Ô the cool lemon
Juice drank in the shade
By a hot summer day!