1. a formal and concise statement of the meaning of a word, phrase, etc.
2. the act of defining a word, phrase, etc.
3. specification of the essential properties of something, or of the criteria which uniquely identify it
4. the act of making clear or definite
5. the state or condition of being clearly defined or definite
6. a measure of the clarity of an optical, photographic, or television image as characterized by its sharpness and contrast
We took a leave from our senses
Lost in contradictory definitions
Disorientated and befuddled
So many pages to a dictionary