1. a public musical performance in which a number of singers or instrumentalists, or both, participate.
2. a public performance, usually by an individual singer, instrumentalist, or the like; recital.
3. agreement of two or more individuals in a design or plan; combined action; accord or harmony.
4. designed or intended for concerts.
5. performed at concerts.
6. performing or capable of performing at concerts.
- verb (used with object)
7. to contrive or arrange by agreement.
8. to plan; devise.
-verb (used without object)