1. into or in one gathering, company, mass, place, or body.
2. into or in union, proximity, contact, or collision, as two or more things.
3. into or in relationship, association, business, or agreement, etc., as two or more persons.
4. taken or considered collectively or conjointly.
5. (of a single thing) into or in a condition of unity, compactness, or coherence.
6. at the same time; simultaneously.
7. without intermission or interruption; continuously; uninterruptedly.
8. in cooperation; with united action; conjointly.
9. with mutual action; mutually; reciprocally
The sun is warmer
The roof softer
Our dreams wilder
short forms 28th March 2017
19 hours ago