1. a pungent condiment obtained from various plants of the genus Piper, especially from the dried berries, used whole or ground, of the tropical climbing shrub P. nigrum.
2. any plant of the genus Piper.
3. any of several plants of the genus Capsicum, especially C. annuum, cultivated in many varieties, or C. frutescens.
4. the usually green or red fruit of any of these plants, ranging from mild to very pungent in flavor.
5. the pungent seeds of several varieties of C. annuum or C. frutescens, used ground or whole as a condiment.
-verb (used with object)
6. to season with or as if with pepper.
7. to sprinkle or cover, as if with pepper; dot.
8. to sprinkle like pepper.
9.to hit with rapidly repeated short jabs.
10.to pelt with or as if with shot or missiles.
11.to discharge (shot or missiles) at something.
Vanilla and green pepper
Blended in alliance
To confound your senses.
short forms 20th August 2017
8 hours ago