1. an individual or minute part; an item or particular.
2. particulars collectively; minutiae.
3. attention to or treatment of a subject in individual or minute parts.
4. intricate, finely wrought decoration.
5. Engineering . detail drawing.
6. any small section of a larger structure or whole, considered as a unit.
7. Military .
a. an appointment or assignment, as of a small group or an officer, for a special task.
b. the party or person so selected.
c. a particular assignment of duty.
8. the property of an image or of a method of image production to make small, closely spaced image elements individually distinguishable.
-verb (used with object)
9. to relate or report with complete particulars; tell fully and distinctly.
10.to mention one by one; specify; list.
11 Military . to appoint or assign for some particular duty.
12.to provide with intricate, finely wrought decoration
The devil is in the details indeed
That's where the most fun is to be had.
short forms 22nd April 2017
6 hours ago