1. an individual or minute part; an item or particular.
2. particulars collectively; minutiae.
3. attention to or treatment of a subject in individual or minute parts.
4. intricate, finely wrought decoration.
5. Engineering . detail drawing.
6. any small section of a larger structure or whole, considered as a unit.
7. Military .
a. an appointment or assignment, as of a small group or an officer, for a special task.
b. the party or person so selected.
c. a particular assignment of duty.
8. the property of an image or of a method of image production to make small, closely spaced image elements individually distinguishable.
-verb (used with object)
9. to relate or report with complete particulars; tell fully and distinctly.
10.to mention one by one; specify; list.
11 Military . to appoint or assign for some particular duty.
12.to provide with intricate, finely wrought decoration
The devil is in the details indeed
That's where the most fun is to be had.