1. the husks of grains and grasses that are separated during threshing.
2. straw cut up for fodder.
3. worthless matter; refuse.
4. the membranous, usually dry, brittle bracts of the flowers of certain plants.
5. Also called window. Military . strips of metal foil dropped by an aircraft to confuse enemy radar by creating false blips
-verb (used with or without object)
1. to mock, tease, or jest in a good-natured way; banter.
2. good-natured ridicule or teasing; raillery.
A dark grainy picture
Chaff to be discarded
Except for hidden grace
short forms 17th August 2017
3 hours ago