1. serving to indicate or point out; stimulating interest as a means of furthering investigation.
2. encouraging a person to learn, discover, understand, or solve problems on his or her own, as by experimenting, evaluating possible answers or solutions, or by trial and error.
3. of, pertaining to, or based on experimentation, evaluation, or trial-and-error methods.
4. Computers, Mathematics . pertaining to a trial-and-error method of problem solving used when an algorithmic approach is impractical.
5. a heuristic method of argument.
6. the study of heuristic procedure.
I justify my book craving
Research for my stories
Question of the Month: Celebration
18 hours ago