1. an evergreen tree, Olea europaea, of Mediterranean and other warm regions, cultivated chiefly for its fruit.
2. the fruit of this tree, a small oval drupe, eaten as a relish and used as a source of oil.
3. Also called olive wood. the wood of this tree, valued for ornamental work.
4. the foliage of this tree.
5. a wreath of it.
6. any of various related or similar trees.
7. the ochre green or dull yellow green of the unripe olive fruit.
9. of, pertaining to, or made of olives, their foliage, or their fruit.
10.of the colour olive.
11.tinged with this colour
Olive, ô olive
Why aren’t you olive colour?
Confused blushing trees.
short forms 21st August 2017
9 hours ago