1. guided by truth, reason, justice, and fairness.
2. done or made according to principle; equitable; proper.
3. based on right; rightful; lawful.
4. in keeping with truth or fact; true; correct.
5. given or awarded rightly; deserved, as a sentence, punishment, or reward.
6. in accordance with standards or requirements; proper or right.
7. (esp. in Biblical use) righteous.
8. actual, real, or genuine.
9. within a brief preceding time; but a moment before.
10. exactly or precisely.
11. by a narrow margin; barely.
12. only or merely.
13. actually; really; positively.
Mandate was given to the snails
To decide who were the righteous:
They found them all as perfect - or imperfect - as humans go
Some just more tasty than others.
short forms 21st August 2017
9 hours ago