1. a low, vibrating, humming sound, as of bees, machinery, or people talking.
2. a rumour or report.
3. Informal. a phone call.
a. a feeling of intense enthusiasm, excitement, or exhilaration.
b. a feeling of slight intoxication.
–verb (used without object)
5. to make a low, vibrating, humming sound.
6. to speak or murmur with such a sound.
7. to be filled with the sound of buzzing or whispering.
8. to whisper; gossip.
9. to move busily from place to place.
10.Slang. to go; leave (usually followed by “off” or “along”).
–verb (used with object)
11.to make a buzzing sound with.
12.to tell or spread (a rumour, gossip, etc.) secretively.
13.to signal or summon with a buzzer.
14.Informal. to make a phone call to.
a. to fly a plane very low over: to buzz a field.
b. to signal or greet (someone) by flying a plane low and slowing the motor spasmodically.
Grumbling and rumbling
Frantic arms flaying about
You are annoying
Your words a buzz in my ear
Attention demanding fly.
short forms 16th August 2017
7 hours ago