1. the highest point or level, especially of fame, success, etc.
2. a towering peak, as of a mountain
3. a slender upright structure in the form of a cone, pyramid, or spire on the top of a buttress, gable, or tower
4. to set on or as if on a pinnacle
5. to furnish with a pinnacle or pinnacles
6. to crown with a pinnacle
A one, an art, and an adult, a female boy, a rose, an angel fair as a pinnacle of blueberries and three shadows like a fresh sand draped in the waters of the tree-leaf brown.
(words generated with Ross Goodwin's magnificent Word.Camera application, in reply to the photo prompt)