1. a sweetened usually cooked dessert made in many forms and of various ingredients, such as flour, milk, and eggs, with fruit, etc
2. a savoury dish, usually soft and consisting partially of pastry or batter
3. the dessert course in a meal
4. a sausage-like mass of seasoned minced meat, oatmeal, etc, stuffed into a prepared skin or bag and boiled
4. Nautical . a pad or fender for preventing scraping or chafing or for lessening shock between vessels or other objects.
Soothing the day
haiku 18th October 2017
3 days ago