1. weariness from bodily or mental exertion.
2. a cause of weariness; slow ordeal; exertion.
3. Physiology . temporary diminution of the irritability or functioning of organs, tissues, or cells after excessive exertion or stimulation.
4. Civil Engineering . the weakening or breakdown of material subjected to stress, especially a repeated series of stresses.
5. Also called fatigue duty. Military .
a. labour of a generally non-military kind done by soldiers, such as cleaning up an area, digging drainage ditches, or raking leaves.
b. the state of being engaged in such labour.
6. fatigues, Military . fatigue clothes.
7. of or pertaining to fatigues or any clothing made to resemble them.
–verb (used with object)
8. to weary with bodily or mental exertion; exhaust the strength of.
9. Civil Engineering . to subject (a material) to fatigue.
–verb (used without object)
10.to become fatigued.
11.Civil Engineering . (of a material) to undergo fatigue.
Let the sick, the needy,
Find harbour for their fatigue
Tender morsels and cuddles
For the weary.
short forms 28th May 2017
18 hours ago