1. Nautical . a stout pole such as those used for masts, etc.; a mast, yard, boom, gaff, or the like.
2. Aeronautics . a principal lateral member of the framework of a wing of an airplane.
–verb (used with object)
3. to provide or make with spars.
–verb (used without object)
1. (of boxers) to make the motions of attack and defense with the arms and fists, especially as a part of training.
2. to box, especially with light blows.
3. to strike or attack with the feet or spurs, as gamecocks do.
4. to bandy words; dispute.
5. a motion of sparring.
6. a boxing match.
7. a dispute.
any of various more or less lustrous crystalline minerals
I often wonder
About angels physiology
Their skeletons and mechanics
If their wings have spars
If they have guts
Or brains, even.