1. An instrument other than a watch for measuring or indicating time, especially a mechanical or electronic device having a numbered dial and moving hands or a digital display.
2. A time clock.
3. A source of regularly occurring pulses used to measure the passage of time, as in a computer.
4. Any of various devices that indicate measurement, such as a speedometer or a taximeter.
5. A biological clock.
6. Botany The downy flower head of a dandelion that has gone to seed.
7. An embroidered or woven decoration on the side of a stocking or sock
1. To time, as with a stopwatch.
2. To register or record with a mechanical device.
To record working hours with a time clock.
Drifting on the winds
Clouds snowing in.
49 minutes ago