1. death or decease.
2. termination of existence or operation.
3. Law .
a. a death or decease occasioning the transfer of an estate.
b. a conveyance or transfer of an estate.
4. Government . transfer of sovereignty, as by the death or deposition of the sovereign.
–verb (used with object)
5. Law . to transfer (an estate or the like) for a limited time; lease.
6. Government . to transfer (sovereignty), as by the death or abdication of the sovereign.
–verb (used without object)
7. Law . to pass by bequest, inheritance, or succession.
Waiting for its demise
In a glass of sparkles.
short forms 23rd March 2017
19 hours ago